Visualising your web presence
Custom Websites • eCommerce • Existing Website Updates
Great value bespoke website design & build for small business | individuals | non-profits | blogs
Prices based on your requirements!
You found me – your local website designer
Hello and welcome to WebsightMedia, my little spot on the internet! I develop and design great value websites for:
- small business
- non-profit organisations
- individuals & sole traders
The bespoke sites I design are built on– the content management system estimated to power more than a third of all websites.
I work on my own, based in the south of the U.K. in Swindon, however I can help you remotely wherever you are, so get in touch today and find out how I can help you for less than you may think.
Bespoke, affordable, no-hassle website services by
Whether you are writing a blog, advertising your business, or need an online store, the sites I create can also include custom HTML and CSS code written by me, and are therefore tailored to an individual client’s specific design and styling requirements.
Custom HTML & CSS available
Want a site built with? No problem, this is a popular choice especially if you want to be hands-on with the ongoing maintenance.
You’re here because you know it’s never been more important to increase brand awareness or get your message across to a wider audience than in today’s digital world, so a website to showcase what you do is essential.
I can help you with any kind of website
Whatever your website needs, contact me for a personal quote –
I’m confident I won’t be beaten on price!
What I can do for you
NEW WEBSITES • ECOMMERCE • SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION • SITE MAINTENANCE • S.E.O. • WEBSITE CHANGES
I will help you with all aspects of your website project, helping small businesses, non-profit organisations and bloggers get their presence out on to the internet.
I can get you up and running with a website for as little as £299, which includes 5 pages, free SSL certificate, a domain email address, and hosting for the first year. I offer personal quotes based on your exact requirements, so if you need less than this, you pay less.
A bespoke eCommerce site starts from £1,750 and includes the first 20 pages. Unlike an off-the-shelf alternative, your online store will be unique, and there is no monthly subscription cost going forward. Extended SSL protection is included with Level 3 eCommerce sites.
Ongoing maintenance and/or changes to your existing site is also available, just ask for a personal quote. I can also show you how to make page updates too so that you can make your own changes whenever you like.
If you need help with acquiring your domain name and/or hosting service, I can help with both of those too. My service includes the cost of hosting and the domain name for the first year.
All my designs will be fully responsive to any screen size, and optimised to achieve the best search engine ranking possible. If you resize your browser window you’ll see how all the elements that make up this page move or scale perfectly to maintain the optimum display experience.
Why choose me?
Yes, there are a lot of web designers out there. My USP? I don’t charge for my time by the hour or day, you just pay for the product or service you need, however long it takes me.
- Personal quotes based on your project requirements
- No hourly or day rates – I invest as much time as needed
- I work from home, for myself – no added costs to pass on that a design agency has
- Fully customisable sites that include custom code to ensure your site is unique
- Unlimited revisions with all new sites at no extra cost
- Ongoing website management available
So how does it work?
- I can take care of acquiring the domain name and/or hosting service for your site if required.
- We work together to plan the layout and content, including aspects of branding such as logo, colour schemes and tagline. You can provide any specific imagery you want to show, and I put it all together to build the site to your requirements.
- I can add the SSL certificate if you haven’t already acquired this – you will see the padlock symbol in the browser address bar and http:// becomes https://. This is a necessary security enhancement adding encryption to communications between web browsers and servers, and will also let your visitors know your site is secure. Furthermore, most browsers now give a warning on those websites that do not have SSL protection which is likely to put off visitors. Free domain SSL certificates are available on Level 1 websites.*
- You have full access to the site admin area too, and can make your own updates if you so wish.
- Once you are happy, the site is published. Either you maintain it going forward, or I can for a small monthly fee, with unlimited revisions.
- If you already have an existing site requiring maintenance, simply give me access to the site’s admin area and I can make the necessary changes.
*An Extended SSL certificate is essential on eCommerce websites, and is included with Level 3. An additional cost of £250 is otherwise payable.
Websites with a user login area, or those collecting confidential personal information, should be protected with at least an Organisational SSL, and is included with Level 2. An additional cost of £60 is otherwise payable.
Both require business vetting, and will offer high security and extra reassurance to visitors.