Visualising your web presence
You found me
Welcome to my place on the internet! I offer bespoke website design for sole traders, small businesses, and non-profit organisations based on WordPress, the content management system estimated to power more than a third of all websites on the internet. Whether you are writing a blog, advertising your business, or wanting an online store, if you want a great value website you have come to the right place. The sites I create may include custom HTML and CSS code, and are therefore tailored to an individual client’s specific design and styling requirements.
It’s never been more important to increase brand awareness or get your message across to a wider audience than in today’s digital world, so a website to showcase what you do is essential.
What I can do for you
NEW WEBSITES • ECOMMERCE • SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION • SITE MAINTENANCE • SEO
I will help you with all aspects of your website project, helping small businesses, non-profits and startups get their presence out on to the internet.
I can get you up and running with a website for as little as
£225 £202.50 during September which includes 5 pages, however I offer personal quotes based on your exact requirements.
Ongoing maintenance and/or changes to your existing site is also available, just ask for a personal quote.
If you need help with acquiring your domain name and/or hosting service, I can help with those too.
All my designs will be fully responsive to any screen size, and optimised to achieve the best search engine ranking possible.
Yes, there are a lot of web designers out there. My USP? I don’t charge for my time by the hour or day, you just pay for the product or service you need, however long it takes me.
- Personal quotes based on your project
- No hourly or day rates – I invest as much time as needed
- I work for myself – no added costs to pass on that design agencies have
- Fully customisable sites to meet your specific requirements, including custom code
- Ongoing maintenance available
So how does it work?
- I can take care of acquiring the domain name and/or hosting service for your site if required
- We work together to plan the layout and content, including aspects of branding such as logo, colour schemes and tagline. You can provide any specific imagery you want to show, and I put it all together to build the site to your requirements.
- I can add the SSL certificate if you haven’t already acquired this* – you will see the padlock symbol in the browser address bar and http:// becomes https://. This is a recommended security enhancement adding encryption to communications between web browsers and servers, and will also let your visitors know your site is secure
- You have full access to the site admin area too, and can make your own updates if you so wish
- Once you are happy, the site is published. Either you maintain it going forward, or I can for a small monthly fee
- If you already have an existing site requiring maintenance, simply give me access to the site’s admin area and I can make the necessary changes
*£40 additional charge on new websites quoted at under £250
Thank you for making it all the way down here!
If you are ready to begin with a personalised quote for your website project, let’s talk…
My working hours:
Monday to Saturday, 8am – 6pm